Complete Comfort II mats are anti-microbial anti-fatigue mats that can be autoclave sterilized and commercially laundered.
- Comfortable - 1/2" thick nitrile foam provides superior anti-fatigue properties
- Clean - Anti-microbial treatment provides lifetime protection from odors and degradation
- Safe - Beveled edges provide a safe transition from the floor to the mat
- Versatile - Grease/oil proof; chemical resistant; welding safe
- Easy to Clean - Flexible construction makes this mat easy to handle and clean
- Made in the USA
Please note: Mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Complete Comfort II mats can withstand sterilization in an autoclave, or they can be cleaned by scurbbing with a deck brush (when needed), using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsing with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
Complete Comfort II mats can also withstand commercial laundering. Please contact us for specific laundering instructions.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Complete Comfort II mats are stocked in all sizes and typically leave our facility within 24 to 48 business hours.
All mats are shipped via UPS Ground. Once your order is completely filled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes multiple items, please note that items will ship as they are ready; we will not wait until your order is complete to ship items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before receiving a shipping notification email (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: High-density, closed-cell nitrile foam
Thickness: 1/2 inch (0.5")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- Compression Deflection:
50.5% at 20 psi
63.1% at 40 psi
- ASTM C1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
- ESD rating of static dissipative:
Surface to surface at 50% relative humidity 3.3 x 10^9 ohms
Surface to surface at 12% relative humidity 3.4 x 10^9 ohms
- Chemical Resistant:
- Grease Resistance:
- Grease/Oil Proof
- Welding Safe:
- ESD Rating:
- Static Dissipative
- Mat Type:
- Standard Sizes