Happy Feet is a heavy-duty anti-fatigue mat that features a dense foam cushion encapsulated in nitrile rubber, making it suitable for both wet and dry environments.
- Comfortable - 1/2" dense foam cushion and nitrile rubber surface provide excellent anti-fatigue qualities
- Safe - Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Durable - Nitrile rubber surface is penetration proof; borders will not crack or curl
- Versatile - Welding safe; grease/oil proof; chemical resistant; ESD rating of electrically conductive
- Available in two surface types: Textured Surface for dry/damp environments or Grip Surface for wet environments where additional traction is needed
- Available with solid black or with OSHA-approved yellow striped borders
- Made in the USA
Please note: Mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Happy Feet mats can withstand sterilization in an autoclave, or they can be cleaned by scurbbing with a deck brush (when needed), using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsing with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
Cushion Station mats can also withstand commercial laundering. Please contact us for specific laundering instructions.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Happy Feet mats are made to order and currently require 3-5 business days production time. Larger orders may require a slightly longer production time.
All mats are shipped via UPS Ground. Once your order is completely filled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes multiple items, please note that items will ship as they are ready; we will not wait until your order is complete to ship items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before receiving a shipping notification email (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
SURFACE (surface encapsulates the entire cushion)
Material: Nitrile rubber
Material: Natural rubber
Thickness: 3/8 inch
Density: 18-20 pounds per cubic foot
OVERALL THICKNESS: 1/2 inch (0.5")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard CPSC-FF1-70
- Compression Deflection:
32.2% at 20 psi
44.9% at 40 psi
- ASTM E303 British Pendulum Test
Textured Surface BPN
Grip Surface BPN
- ESD rating of electrically conductive:
Surface to surface at 50% relative humidity 1.9 x 10^4
Surface to surface at 12% relative humidity 2.0 x 10^4
- Chemical Resistant:
- Grease Resistance:
- Grease/Oil Proof
- NFSI Certified:
- Striped Border:
- Welding Safe:
- ESD Rating:
- Electrically Conductive
- Mat Type:
- Standard Sizes