Hog Heaven III Comfort Tiles provide a customizable matting solution for virtually any configuration. They offer outstanding anti-fatigue qualities and perform in various environments including those with oil, grease, and chemicals.
- Comfortable - High-density, closed-cell nitrile rubber cushion provides excellent anti-fatigue qualities to reduce the pain and fatigue associated with standing for long periods of time
- Safe - Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI); beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat and will not crack or curl
- Durable - Nitrile-blended cushion provides years of useful life and is molded, not glued, to the nitrile rubber surface so it will not separate
- Versatile - Welding safe; grease/oil resistant*; chemical resistant; ESD rating of electrically conductive
- Tiles are 3/4" thick and available with black or OSHA-approved yellow striped border
- Made in the USA
36" modular tiles require a minimum order of 4 tiles.
*The 100% nitrile rubber surface of Hog Heaven III Comfort is grease/oil proof while the nitrile-blended cushion is grease/oil resistant.
MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Hog Heaven mats can be cleaned by scrubbing with a deck brush (when needed), using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsing with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Hog Heaven III Comfort Tiles are made to order and currently require 5-7 business days production time. Larger orders may require a slightly longer production time.
- 18" tiles will ship via UPS Ground if the quantity is 24 or fewer tiles; orders of 25 or more tiles will ship via LTL/Freight.
- 36" tiles always ship via LTL/Freight regardless of quantity (due to their size/dimensions) and require a minimum purchase of 4 tiles.
Please note that if your order ships LTL, that service is dock-to-dock. If your facility does not have a receiving dock, please call to place your order so we can properly assess and apply assessorial fees.
Once your order is completely filled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes items other than modular tiles, those items will ship as they are made/ready; we will not wait until your tiles are ready to ship other items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before receiving a shipping notification email (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: Nitrile rubber
Material: Closed-cell nitrile/PVC-blended foam
Density: 7.0 to 9.0 lbs/ft3
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/4 inch (0.75")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Durometer: 57
- Compression Deflection:
43.9% at 20 psi
60.2% at 40 psi
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes Flammabililty Standard DOC-FF1-70
- ASTM C 1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
- ESD Rating of electrically conductive:
Surface to surface at 50% relative humidity 9.4 x 10^5 ohms
Surface to surface at 12% relative humidity 9.3 x 10^5 ohms
- Meets requirements for ASTM/ESD S20.20 and ASTM/ESD STM7.1
- Chemical Resistant:
- Grease Resistance:
- Grease/Oil Proof
- Welding Safe:
- NFSI Certified:
- ESD Rating:
- Electrically Conductive
- Mat Type:
- Modular Tile