Hog Heaven III Drainable Linkable Mats provide a customizable matting solution for large areas (long runs). They are flow-through mats with excellent anti-fatigue properties designed for wet areas where grease, oil, and chemicals may be present.
- Comfortable – High-density, closed-cell nitrile rubber cushion provides excellent antifatigue qualities to help reduce the pain and fatigue associated with standing for long
periods of time
- Safe – Drainage holes allow liquid to flow through; beveled edges provide a safe transition
from floor to mat and will not crack or curl
- Durable – Nitrile rubber provides years of useful life and can withstand the rigours of
almost any industrial environment
- Versatile – Welding safe; grease/oil proof; chemical resistant; ESD rating of electrically
- Mats and tiles are 3/4” thick and available with black or OSHA-approved yellow striped
Linkable mats require a minimum order of 2 mats.
MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Hog Heaven mats can be cleaned by scrubbing with a deck brush (when needed), using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsing with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Hog Heaven III Drainable Linkable mats are made to order and typically require 3-5 business days production time. Larger orders may require a slightly longer production time.
Please note that linkable mats ship via LTL due to their size, and LTL service is dock-to-dock. If your facility does not have a receiving dock, please call to place your order so we can properly assess and apply assessorial fees.
Once your order is completely fulfilled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes items other than modular tiles, those items will ship as they are made/ready; we will not wait until your tiles are ready to ship other items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before receiving a shipping notification email (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: Nitrile Rubber
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/4 inch (0.75")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF1-70
- ESD Rating of Electrically Conductive:
Surface to surface at 50% relative humidity 9.4 x 10^5 ohms
Surface to surface at 12% relative humidity 9.3 x 10^5 ohms
- Chemical Resistant:
- Welding Safe:
- ESD Rating:
- Electrically Conductive
- Mat Type:
- Linkable Mat