Kneeling Comfort is an anti-fatigue kneeling mat designed to alleviate the pain associated with kneeling for long periods or kneeling on hard surfaces.
- Comfortable - Reduces knee trauma and lower back stress
- Clean - Closed-cell nitrile-blended rubber foam will not absorb liquids, and the 100% nitrile rubber surface easily wipes clean with soap and water
- Safe - Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Durable - Welding safe; chemical resistant; surface is grease/oil proof, cushion is grease/oil resistant
- Versatile - When you need a welding safe, chemical resistant, grease/oil proof surface, put the rubber side up; when you need additional traction on a slippery surface, put the rubber side down (foam side up)
- Convenient - Built-in handle enables easy transportation and storage
- Rubber surface has an ESD rating of electrically conductive
- Measures approximately 12" x 22"
- Made in the USA
Please note: Mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Kneeling Comfort mats can be cleaned by scrubbing with a deck brush (when needed), using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsing with a hose or pressure washer (low setting). Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Kneeling Comfort mats are stocked. Stocked items typically leave our facility within 24 to 48 business hours.
All mats, whether stocked or made to order, are shipped via UPS Ground. Once your order is completely filled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes multiple items, please note that items will ship as they are ready; we will not wait until your order is complete to ship items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before receiving a shipping notification email (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: Nitrile rubber
Material: Closed-cell nitrile/PVC-blended foam
Density: 5.5 -7.5 lbs/ft3
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 7/8 inch (0.875")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Compression deflection:
51% at 20 psi
66% at 40 psi
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- ASTM C1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
- Passes flammability standard DOC FF1-70
- Chemical Resistant:
- Grease Resistance:
- Grease/Oil Proof
- Welding Safe:
- ESD Rating:
- Electrically Conductive
- Mat Type:
- Standard Sizes
- NFSI Certified: