The StepWell tray features a 2' x 3' well that holds an abrasive insert and your preferred liquid sanitizer.
- The insert serves as a splash guard and helps dislodge any dirt or debris from the bottom of shoes so the fluid can reach the entire sole surface.
- Includes one insert; additional inserts are available in packs of four
- Well holds one insert and approximately 84 ounces (2.5 L) of sanitizing solution (not included)
- Compatible with most sanitizing/disinfecting solutions. Works best with quaternary and hydrogen peroxide sanitizing solutions. See Installation Instructions for details on recommended dilutions.
- A walk-off mat is recommended to follow the StepWell tray in order to help remove excess moisture from shoes and reduce the likelihood of slips and falls
- Made in the USA
Please note: Mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
The StepWell tray works best with quaternary and hydrogen peroxide sanitizing solutions; can be used with chlorine bleach solutions, but failure to adhere to recommended concentrate can damage the mat.
- Quaternary ammonium should be used per recommended dilution instructions on the label (for sanitizing level protection).
- 3% hydrogen peroxide solutions can be used without further dilution.
- 6% chlorine bleach should be used at a concentration of 0.4% (0.5 oz. per gallon). Caution: Do not use mat as a work surface to prepare bleach solution, as undiluted bleach may cause permanent color loss. With the insert in the well, slowly pour your sanitizing solution over the insert.
Fill the well to the level of slight puddling when stepped on (approximately 84.5 ounces or 2.5 liters of solution). Refill the well when puddling no longer occurs.
The tray may be used without an insert, but please be advised that disinfectant loss is more likely to occur due to splashing/sloshing when the insert is not used. Fill the well about 2/3 to allow for displacement when shoes are placed in the well.
We highly recommend placing a walk-off mat directly after your StepWell tray to help remove excess moisture from shoes and aid in reducing the likelihood of slips and falls.
MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
The life of your insert will depend greatly on the amount of foot traffic your mat receives. The insert should be replaced at your discretion, but we recommend replacing it when it begins to show signs of wear. For the well and insert, we recommend weekly cleaning. Simply wipe the well down or hose off and allow to dry. The insert can be rinsed in a sink or hosed off.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
StepWell trays are made to order and typically require 3-5 business days production time. Larger orders may require a slightly longer production time.
All mats are shipped via UPS Ground. Once your order is completely fulfilled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes multiple items, please note that items will ship as they are ready; we will not wait until your order is complete to ship items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before you receiving shipping notification (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: PET (polyethylene terephthalate) printed/acid-dyed
Weight: 30 ounces/yard2
Material: Nitrile rubber (smooth)
Thickness: 65-mil (body thickness); 130-mil (well border thickness)
Depth: 1/4 inch (0.25")
Fluid Volume: 84.5 ounces (2.5 L) with insert
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8" (0.375")
- Mat Type:
- Standard Sizes