CleanShield restroom mats are premium disposable restroom mats designed to help prevent odors and protect floors and grout from uric acid damage. CleanShield mats are available in two models: urinal mats (for use at urinals) or universal mats which features a unique design that makes them ideal for use at both urinals and commodes.
- Minimizes Odors – Silver ion fibers provide antimicrobial protection from odors and degradation
- Protects Floors – Seep-Guard barrier eliminates urine seepage, protecting your floors from damage caused by uric acid
- Stays in Place – Tacki-Back adhesive keeps the mat flat and in place
- Dries Quickly – Surface dissipates water quickly for fast drying time
- Hassle Free – Mats can be left in place during daily floor cleaning; floor scrubbers, mops, and brooms will pass right over them without causing damage
- Safe – Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Eco-Friendly & Attractive – PET fabric surface is made from 100% postconsumer recycled plastic bottles and features an attractive diamond pattern that provides an upscale look
- Designed for 30-day usage; easy-to-read TimeStrip® indicates when it’s time to replace the mat (step on/push to initially activate)
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
CleanShield mats are sold by the box with 6 mats per box.
CleanShield mats are stocked and typically leaves our facility within 24 to 48 business hours.
All mats are shipped via UPS Ground. Once your order is completely filled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes multiple items, please note that items will ship as they are ready; we will not wait until your order is complete to ship items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before receiving a shipping notification email (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: Solution-dyed PET
Weight: 14 ounces per square yard
Material: Repositionable adhesive film (Seep-Guard Tacki-Back)
OVERALL THICKNESS: 3/16" inch (0.1875")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes Flammability Standard CPSC-FF1-70
- Passes antifungal standard AATCC 30
- Passes antimicrobial standard AATCC100