Cushion Max anti-fatigue mats feature nitrile-blended foam designed to withstand grease, oil, and chemicals. Though similar in price to PVC foam anti-fatigue mats, Cushion Max mats typically last twice as long.
- Comfortable - 5/8" nitrile-blended closed-cell foam provides excellent anti-fatigue properties
- Durable - Diamond-pattern surface provides increased durability compared to ribbed surfaces which tend to peel and shave
- Safe - Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Grease and oil resistant; chemical resistant
- Made in the USA
Please note: Mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Cushion Max mats can be cleaned by scrubbing with a deck brush (when needed), using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsing with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Cushion Max mats are stocked in the sizes listed below. Stocked items typically leave our facility within 24 to 48 business hours.
- 2' x 3' Cushion Max mats
- 3' x 5' Cushion Max mats
All other sizes are made to order and require 5-7 business days production time.
All mats, whether stocked or made to order, are shipped via UPS Ground. Once your order is completely filled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes multiple items, please note that items will ship as they are ready; we will not wait until your order is complete to ship items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before receiving a shipping notification email (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: Closed-cell nitrile/PVC-blended foam
Thickness: 5/8 inch (0.625")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Compression Deflection:
61.7% at 20 psi
77.5% at 40 psi
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes temperature ASTM D-1056:
Cold crack -20 F
High temp 200 F
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- Chemical Resistant:
- Grease Resistance:
- Grease/Oil Resistant
- NFSI Certified:
- Mat Type:
- Standard Sizes