SuperScrape Plus mats feature a multi-directional molded tread pattern that effectively scrapes tough dirt and grime from shoes. The unique drainable borders help filter water off the mat, making it ideal for use outside as a scraper mat or as a slip-resistant mat in wet areas.
- Clean - Multi-directional surface cleats effectively remove and trap dirt and sand below shoe level to prevent tracking; drainable borders filter water off mat
- Safe - Slip-resistant even in wet environments; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Durable - Grease/oil proof and chemical resistant
- Easy to Clean - Lightweight flexible design ensures easy handling and cleaning (shake off soil and hose off); can be commercially laundered or autoclave sterilized
Please note, mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
SuperScrape mats can withstand sterilization in an autoclave. They may also be cleaned by scrubbing with a deck brush (as needed), using a detergent with a neutral pH. Rinse with a hose or pressure washer. Hang to dry.
Comfort Scrape mats can also withstand commercial laundering. Please contact us for specific laundering instructions.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
SuperScrape mats stock levels are diminished and typlical production time is within 1-2 business days. Larger orders may require a slightly longer production time.
All mats are shipped via UPS Ground. Once your order is completely filled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes multiple items, please note that items will ship as they are ready; we will not wait until your order is complete to ship items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before receiving a shipping notification email (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: Nitrile rubber
Thickness: 3/16 inch
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- ASTM C1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
- Chemical Resistant:
- Grease Resistance:
- Grease/Oil Proof
- NSFI Certified:
- Mat Type:
- Standard Sizes