Sure Stride is low-profile, anti-microbial matting with adhesive backing to ensure it stays in place. It is recommended for commercial use on hard floor surfaces to help prevent slips, trips, and falls caused by moisture.
- Keeps Floors Dry - Moisture barrier keeps liquids from soaking through to the floor
- Stays in Place - Adhesive backing keeps mat flat and in place, even with heavy cart and buggy traffic
- Safe - Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Odor Resistant - Anti-microbially treated for protection from odors
- Dries Quickly - Mat dissipates water quickly for fast drying time
- Easy to Install - Cut individual mats from the roll as needed
- Hassle Free - Can be left in place during daily cleaning; floor scrubbers, vacuums, and mops will pass right over without causing damage
- Each roll comes with a knife, but cutting boards are sold separately
- Will perform for up to 4 months under normal use.
SURE STRIDE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The floor must be clean and dry.
- Measure to your desired length and place the cutting board beneath the mat at the location of the cut. Use the safety knife to cut the mat.
- Position the mat in the desired location, then use the cutting board to press and smooth the mat into place.
- Cut the corners at a 45 degree angle using the cutting guides on the cutting board.
CARE & CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
Do not pick up your Sure Stride mat to clean the floor underneath until you are ready to replace the mat.
Sure Stride mats can be left in place during regular cleaning. Floor scrubbers, vacuums, brooms, and mops will pass right over without damaging the surface of the mat. Please use low settings for water and pressure. Tougher stains may be pre-treated with standard carpet cleaning products and agitated with a brush to loosen the soil.
Sure Stride mats are designed to dry quickly, however, standard fans or floor blowers can be used to speed the drying time. For extremely wet conditions, use a wet vac or extractor to remove water.
Sure Stride mats are designed to last up to 4 months under normal use. Mats should be replaced if they show signs of wear, damage, or a weakened bond to the floor, and they should always be changed out within 4 months regardless of wear.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Sure Stride matting is stocked and typically leaves our facility within 24 to 48 business hours. 2'x25' rolls are currently out of stock and expected in stock mid to late July.
All mats are shipped via UPS Ground. Once your order is completely filled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes multiple items, please note that items will ship as they are ready; we will not wait until your order is complete to ship items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before receiving a shipping notification email (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: Solution-dyed polypropylene
Weight: 12 ounces per square yard
Material: Releasable adhesive; moisture barrier is a polyester film
OVERALL THICKNESS: 3/32" inch (0.0938")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes Flammability Standard CPSC-FF1-70
- NFSI Certified:
- Mat Type:
- Roll of Matting