WaterHog Forklift mats effectively remove moisture and dirt from forklift wheels to minimize tracking and potential slip hazards. They are ideal for use in areas where forklifts enter and exit buildings.
- Durable - Reinforced rubber nubs, backing, and fabric top are designed to withstand forklift traffic up to 14,000 pounds
- Clean and Dry - Bi-level surface removes dirt and moisture from wheels and trap it to minimize tracking
- Easy to Install - Mats are easy to install and scalable for large applications; aggressive adhesive taping system (sold separately) keeps tiles from moving
- Eco-Friendly - Rubber backing contains 20% post-consumer recycled rubber from car tires; PET surface is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Each mat measures 4' x 6' and mats can be placed one after the other to create long runs
- Available in 6 colors with 100-mil SBR smooth rubber backing
- WaterHog Forklift mats should be installed with double-sided tape, sold separately. However, if you purchase 3 or more WaterHog Forklift mats, tape is included at no charge with your purchase.
Please note: Mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
MAT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Place the mat face down with the rubber backing side up.
- Place double-sided tape (sold separately) along all four sides of the tile, as close to the edge as possible. The sticky side goes on the rubber with the blue side facing up.
- Add more tape inside the rectangle. Create an X by placing tape from one corner diagonally to the opposite corner. (Note: 1 roll of double-sided tape will cover 3 WaterHog Forklift tiles)
- Place the tile in the desired position. Carefully fold one half of the tile back, exposing the blue tape.
- Remove the blue liner and trim back to the folded area. Then fold that half back into place and repeat on the other side.
- To secure the bond between the tape and the tile, apply pressure by walking around each side of the tile.
MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Your WaterHog Forklift mat can be cleaned with an extractor or hosed off as needed to remove heavy soil/debris.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
WaterHog Forklift mats are made to order and currently require 3-5 business days production time. Larger orders may require a slightly longer production time.
All mats are shipped via UPS Ground. Once your order is completely filled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes multiple items, please note that items will ship as they are ready; we will not wait until your order is complete to ship items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before receiving a shipping notification email (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: Solution-dyed PET
Weight: 24 ounces/yard2
Material: SBR rubber - smooth
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Passes DOC-FF1-70 for the surface flammability of carpets
- Mat Type:
- Standard Sizes