Wet Step mats provide slip resistance and ergonomic benefits in wet areas.
- Slip-Resistant & Safe - Drainage holes allow water to freely drain away; certified high traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Comfortable - 1/4" high-density nitrile foam provides excellent anti-fatigue properties and feels great to bare feet
- Clean - Anti-microbially treated to help prevent odors and degradation; mold and mildew resistant; anti-fungal
- Durable - Nitrile rubber foam is UV resistant and lasts considerably longer than PVC (vinyl) foam
- Easy to Clean - Can be autoclave sterilized, commercially laundered, or washed by hand
- Available in blue or grey
- Made in the USA
Please note: Mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
Custom sizes are available in 3' (35") widths and whole foot lengths up to 20'. Please contact us if you need a custom size.
MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Wet Step mats can withstand sterilization in an autoclave, or they can be cleaned by scurbbing with a deck brush (when needed), using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsing with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
Wet Step mats can also withstand commercial laundering. Please contact us for specific laundering instructions.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Current production time is 3-5 business days.
All mats, whether stocked or made to order, are shipped via UPS Ground. Once your order is completely filled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes multiple items, please note that items will ship as they are ready; we will not wait until your order is complete to ship items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before receiving a shipping notification email (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: High-density, closed-cell nitrile rubber foam
Thickness: 1/4 inch (0.25")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard CPSC-FF1-70
- ASTM C1028-96 Static Coefficient of Friction:
- Chemical Resistant:
- Drainable (holes):
- Grease Resistance:
- Grease/Oil Proof
- NFSI Certified:
- Welding Safe:
- Mat Type:
- Standard Sizes
- ESD Rating:
- Static Dissipative