Comfort Scrape is a scraper mat with excellent anti-fatigue properties designed for areas where grease, oil, and chemicals may be present.
- Clean - Bi-level design traps dirt/debris to prevent tracking; lifetime anti-microbial treatment prevents odors and degradation of the mat
- Safe - Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Comfortable - High-density closed-cell nitrile rubber cushion provides excellent anti-fatigue qualities
- Versatile - Grease and oil proof; chemical resistant; welding safe
- Easy to Clean - Lightweight flexible design ensures easy handling and cleaning
- Made in the USA
Please note: Mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Comfort Scrape mats can withstand sterilization in an autoclave, or they can be cleaned by scurbbing with a deck brush (when needed), using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsing with a hose or pressure washer. They can also be washed in a commercial dishwasher (please check your local health code for restrictions). Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
Comfort Scrape mats can also withstand commercial laundering. Please contact us for specific laundering instructions.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Comfort Scrape mats are made to order and typically require 3-5 business days production time. Larger orders may require a slightly longer production time.
All mats are shipped via UPS Ground. Once your order is completely filled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes multiple items, please note that items will ship as they are ready; we will not wait until your order is complete to ship items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before receiving a shipping notification email (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: High-density, closed cell nitrile rubber foam
Thickness: 3/8 inch (0.375")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Compression Deflection:
43.8% at 20 psi
55.7% at 40 psi
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- ASTM C1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
- ESD rating of static dissipative:
Surface to surface at 50% relative humidity 2.0 X 10^9 ohms
Surface to surface at 12% relative humidity 2.5 x 10^9 ohms
- Chemical Resistant:
- Grease Resistance:
- Grease/Oil Proof
- NFSI Certified:
- Welding Safe:
- ESD Rating:
- Static Dissipative
- Mat Type:
- Standard Sizes