Comfort Flow is a flow-through mat with excellent anti-fatigue properties designed for wet areas where grease, oil, and chemicals may be present.
- Clean - Drainage holes allow liquid to flow through; lifetime anti-microbial treatment prevents odors and degradation of the mat
- Safe - Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Comfortable - High-density closed-cell nitrile rubber cushion provides excellent anti-fatigue qualities
- Versatile - Grease and oil proof; chemical resistant; welding safe
- Easy to Clean - Lightweight flexible design ensures easy handling and cleaning
- Made in the USA
Modular tiles are available for custom configurations, and linkable mats are available for longer runs (see Comfort Flow HD Tiles & Comfort Flow HD Linkable Mats)
Please note: Mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Comfort Flow mats can withstand sterilization in an autoclave, or they can be cleaned by scurbbing with a deck brush (when needed), using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsing with a hose or pressure washer. They can also be washed in a commercial dishwasher (please check your local health code for restrictions). Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
Comfort Flow mats can also withstand commercial laundering. Please contact us for specific laundering instructions.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Comfort Flow mats are stocked in all sizes and typically leave our facility within 24 to 48 business hours.
All mats, whether stocked or made to order, are shipped via UPS Ground. Once your order is completely filled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes multiple items, please note that items will ship as they are ready; we will not wait until your order is complete to ship items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before receiving a shipping notification email (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: High-density, closed cell nitrile rubber foam
Thickness: 3/8 inch (0.375")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Durometer: 45
- Compression Deflection:
43.8% at 20 psi
55.7% at 40 psi
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- ASTM C1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
- ESD rating of static dissipative:
Surface to surface at 50% relative humidity 2.0 X 10^9 ohms
Surface to surface at 12% relative humidity 2.5 x 10^9 ohms
- Chemical Resistant:
- Drainable (holes):
- Grease Resistance:
- Grease/Oil Proof
- Welding Safe:
- ESD Rating:
- Static Dissipative
- Mat Type:
- Standard Sizes
- NFSI Certified: