Cushion Station anti-fatigue mats feature nitrile foam designed to withstand grease, oil, and chemicals. They are anti-microbially treated to prevent odors and available with or without holes for use in wet or dry areas.
- Comfortable - 7/16" nitrile foam provides excellent anti-fatigue properties
- Clean - Anti-microbial treatment provides lifetime protection from odors and degradation
- Safe - Beveled edges provide a safe transition from the floor to the mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Versatile - Grease/oil proof; chemical resistant; welding safe
- Easy to Clean - Flexible construction makes this mat easy to clean; can be autoclave sterilized
- Available with drainage holes for wet area applications
- Made in the USA
Please note: Mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Cushion Station mats can withstand sterilization in an autoclave, or they can be cleaned by scurbbing with a deck brush (when needed), using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsing with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
Cushion Station mats can also withstand commercial laundering. Please contact us for specific laundering instructions.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Cushion Station mats are stocked in the size listed below. Stocked items typically leave our facility within 24 to 48 business hours.
- 2' x 3.2' Cushion Station mats with drainage holes
All other sizes and configurations are made to order and current production time is 10-12 business days.
All mats are shipped via UPS Ground. Once your order is completely filled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes multiple items, please note that items will ship as they are ready; we will not wait until your order is complete to ship items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before receiving a shipping notification email (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: High-density, closed-cell nitrile foam
Thickness: 7/16 inch (0.4375")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Durometer: 45
- Compression Deflection:
41.2% at 20 psi
57.4% at 40 psi
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- ASTM C 1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
- ESD rating of static dissipative:
Surface to surface at 50% relative humidity 3.9 x 10^9
Surface to surface at 12% relative humidity 3.9 x 10^9
- Chemical Resistant:
- Drainable (holes):
- Grease Resistance:
- Grease/Oil Proof
- NFSI Certified:
- Welding Safe:
- ESD Rating:
- Static Dissipative
- Mat Type:
- Standard Sizes