Hog Heaven anti-fatigue mats are designed to provide comfort and durability in a variety of environments with even the harshest conditions.
- Comfortable - High-density nitrile-blended cushion helps eliminate pressure to the lower back and legs, providing superior comfort
- Safe - Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI); sloped* edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat
- Durable - Nitrile-blended cushion provides years of useful service life; cushion is molded, not glued, to the nitrile rubber surface so it will not separate; edges will not crack or curl
- Versatile - Welding safe; ESD rating of electrically conductive; chemical resistant; surface is grease/oil proof and cushion is grease/oil resistant
- Available in 5/8" or 7/8" thicknesses with solid black or with OSHA-approved caution yellow borders on two sides
- Made in the USA
*Hog Heaven mats feature sloped (not beveled) edges, meaning the foam does not extend all the way to the edge of the mat, but rather the nitrile rubber surface tapers off to create a sloped transition.
Please note: Mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
Hog Heaven mats are available in custom sizes. They can also be customized with your logo, design, or message. Contact us to inquire about Hog Heaven Impressions to see your logo on a Hog Heaven mat.
MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Hog Heaven mats can be cleaned by scrubbing with a deck brush (when needed), using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsing with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Hog Heaven mats are stocked in the sizes listed below. Stocked items typically leave our facility within 24 to 48 business hours.
- 2' x 3' Hog Heaven mats in 5/8" thickness with solid black border
- 2' x 3' Hog Heaven mats in 7/8" thickness with solid black border
- 3' x 5' Hog Heaven mats in 5/8" thickness with solid black border
- 3' x 5' Hog Heaven mats in 7/8" thickness with solid black border
All other sizes are made to order and require 3-5 business days production time.
All mats, whether stocked or made to order, are shipped via UPS Ground. Once your order is completely fulfilled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes multiple items, please note that items will ship as they are ready; we will not wait until your order is complete to ship items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before you receiving shipping notification (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: Nitrile rubber
Material: High-density, closed-cell nitrile/PVC-blended foam
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 5/8 inch (0.6250" ) or 7/8 inch (0.8750") depending on the product selected
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Durometer: 56
- Compression Deflection:
5/8" Mat: 47.8% at 20 psi, 61.6% at 40 psi
7/8" Mat: 51.0% at 20 psi, 66.0% at 40 psi
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- ASTM C1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
- ESD rating of electrically conductive:
Surface to surface at 50% relative humidity 2.6 x 10^5 ohms
Surface to surface at 12% relative humidity 3.0 x 10^5 ohms
- Meets requirements for ASTM/ESD S20.20 and ASTM/ESD S7.1
- Melt point over 500 degrees F; tested at temperatures up to 1800 degrees F for welding/slag resistance (results available upon request)
- Chemical Resistant:
- Grease Resistance:
- Grease/Oil Proof
- NFSI Certified:
- Striped Border:
- Welding Safe:
- ESD Rating:
- Electrically Conductive
- Mat Type:
- Standard Sizes