Hog Heaven Fashion mats feature the same excellent anti-fatigue qualities of a standard Hog Heaven mat, but with an attractive, eco-friendly fabric top.
- Comfortable - High-density, closed-cell nitrile-blended cushion helps eliminate pressure to the lower back and legs, providing superior comfort
- Safe - Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI); edges will not crack or curl and provide a safe transition from floor to mat
- Durable - Solution-dyed fabric surface is fade-resistant and molded, not glued, to the nitrile-blended cushion so it will not separate
- Attractive - Available in four neutral colors to blend with virtually any décor
- Available in 5/8" or 7/8" thicknesses
- Made in the USA
Please note, mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperatures and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
MAT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Hog Heaven mats can be cleaned by rinsing with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.
STOCK & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Hog Heaven Fashion mats are made to order and currently require 12+ business days production time. Larger orders may require a slightly longer production time.
All mats are shipped via UPS Ground. Once your order is completely filled, you will receive shipping notification. However, if your order includes multiple items, please note that items will ship as they are ready; we will not wait until your order is complete to ship items. Because of this, it's possible that you may receive one or more items in your order before receiving a shipping notification email (which is only triggered by the shipping of the last item).
Material: Needle-punched, solution-dyed PET (14 ounces/yard2) molded to nitrile rubber
Material: High-density, closed-cell nitrile/PVC-blended foam
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 5/8 inch (0.625") or 7/8 inch (0.875") depending on the product selected
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- Compression Deflection:
50.3% at 20 psi
65.9% at 40 psi
- ASTM C1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
- NFSI Certified:
- Plush Top:
- ESD Rating:
- Mat Type:
- Standard Sizes